September 4-5, 2019 | National Harbor, MD
Integration. Innovation. Collaboration.
- The Intelligence & National Security Summit is on the record and open to credentialed reporters at no charge.
- Credential requests are strongly encouraged by 3 p.m. on Thursday, August 29, 2019.
- Both pre-event and onsite press registrants may be asked to provide a business card, press pass or other information for verification purposes. See below for credential requirements.
Credential RequirementsTo receive a media credential, both pre-registered and on-site media registrants may be asked to provide one or more of the following:
- A government-issued or media outlet photo ID
- A business card indicating an editorial role as an employee of a publication or a contracted journalist*
- A recent article (or link) with your byline from a credible news source or publication
- A substantive blog post from the past three months that appeared in a recognized blog covering the sector
- If covering the event for an exhibiting company, a letter from the company’s exhibitor lead authorizing your role as a communicator about the Summit in a non-sales-related capacity
Freelance journalists and photographers must provide proof of assignment by a specific news organization.
- While all sessions of the Summit are open to media attendance, AFCEA and INSA reserve the right to close any session to photography, videography or audio recording.
- All photographers and videographers must be credentialed before entering the proceedings. AFCEA and INSA staff may escort photographers and videographers to designated areas.
- Interviews with Summit participants may be conducted at the speakers’ discretion. A private interview room is available for pre-arranged interviews. Contact Kaitlyn Cotter at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to use this room for an interview.
- AFCEA International and INSA reserve the right to refuse accreditation to anyone who does not meet the stated criteria.
- Marketing, advertising, public relations, sales, art/graphics, publishing, and other non-editorial professionals of media organizations are NOT eligible for press passes. Analysts from for-profit research organizations are also NOT eligible for press passes.
- All credentials will be reviewed and are subject to approval based on press space allocation and management's discretion. You will be notified within two weeks of the 2019 Summit whether you are approved for a complimentary press pass.
Questions? Contact PR@insaonline.org.