Women in Leadership Forum
Date: Thursday, Oct. 27
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. - (breakfast available at 8:30am)
Cost: $164.00 - Space is limited so make sure to register early.
GM Points: 1 point
The session listed on this page is optional and takes place prior to the official convention dates.
The session below requires a separate registration and/or additional fees. If fees apply, they will be billed to your property statement at the end of Convention. Please read the session description for details.
By registering for the Women in Leadership Forum, it does not register you for the 2022 Annual Convention. Please click here to register for the Annual Convention.
We’re excited to invite you to Best Western’s Fifth Annual Women in Leadership Forum taking place on Thursday, October 27 in Cleveland, Ohio! Best Western’s Women in Leadership Forum has quickly grown to be one of the highest-rated sessions at our Annual North American Convention, and we are pleased to share that we have another incredible event in store for you this year!
The day will be filled with valuable education sessions from industry experts, insightful discussions with top women leaders, and impactful presentations from powerhouse speakers – designed for men and women at all levels of the organization.
View the Agenda
As we look at the theme overarching the day’s sessions – it’s important to acknowledge that we’ve all faced immense challenges on both personal and professional levels, yet we’ve emerged stronger and more strategic than ever before. During this year’s forum, we’ll focus on how we can expand upon our new-found strengths and insights to propel forward and continue reaching our full potential.
Join us for this value-packed day that is sure to support, inspire and empower you in both your professional world and personal leadership journey!
During this year’s forum, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Learn about how the “Multiplier Effect” can amplify one’s strengths to reach maximum potential both on an individual and organizational level in an engaging presentation from industry expert Dawn Antrim.
- Hear from your fellow Best Western members and top sales leaders – including VP of Worldwide Sales (WWS) Wendy Ferrill – about best practices to support your hotel’s business growth. See how these leaders lean into brand resources to optimize their revenue growth, support their continued learning journey, and build their client community with WWS.
- Explore the world of opportunities that come with hotel ownership. Gain insight from development experts – including Best Western’s VP of Boutique and Upscale Brands Amy Hulbert – on how women entrepreneurs can get started on their own personal journey in development and ownership.
- Understand how to maximize the power of guest retention and lifetime loyalty. Women leaders at Google, Koddi and Best Western will be sharing ways to influence customer loyalty as you drive direct revenue to your hotel, while developing a strategic offensive and defensive plan to enhance your bottom line.
- Gain global perspective from our Best Western thought leaders and change in the European community. Learn how sustainability is evolving in Europe, how they are addressing the headwinds of inflation and the war in Ukraine, and what their survival and recovery learnings from COVID have been.
- Identify ways you can pave your way to success even when you’re short on time. In a special presentation, Best Western marketing and sales leaders, Heather Bailey and Catherine Ed, along with sales expert Holly Zoba, will dig into the overwhelming world of hotel sales, marketing and technology, and help attendees prioritize a few actionable items that can be tackled with a small investment of time.
- Hear from President and CEO Larry Cuculic who will discuss his journey at Best Western, the state of the industry, and more.
- Hear from AAA senior leaders about their journey to transforming and modernizing their branding in order to appeal to today’s travelers, drive membership and increase engagement.
Last but not least, we will close the day with a keynote address unlike any other. Prepare to be carried on an emotional and humorous peek into the eyes and life of Victoria Cramer, a three-time breast cancer survivor turned warrior, and experience the transformation that has propelled her to living life loudly. Understand why pain exists in our lives, what living life loudly means, and the three keys to successfully living a powerfully curated life every day. Through the use of impactful storytelling, Victoria’s presentation will sum up the day’s messaging by showcasing how we can learn from turmoil and pain and use it to live our best lives going forward.
We can’t wait to reconnect with you in-person for a day of learning, networking and inspiration!
Questions? Please contact Karen Marion at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Included: Continental breakfast, break, lunch and all-day beverages.
Cancellation Policy: Must cancel by Monday, Oct. 10 to avoid a cancellation fee. Please note that those who do register and don’t attend will be billed the $164.00 registration fee to the property's statement after the Convention.