Social Event/Child Tickets and Policies
All Inclusive TicketsSocial event tickets are for spouses, guests, and/or children who will only be attending social or meal functions. These tickets are not eligible for GM or attendance credit.
Purchase Social Event Passes
All Inclusive Meal & Social Event Pass
Adult - $675.00
Child (6-18) - $195.00
Children 5 & under are free
Pass includes access to the following:
- Trade Show Access on Friday and Saturday
- Friday Night Welcome Reception
- Saturday Breakfast
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday lunches
- Sunday Night Dinner and Entertainment Event
Individual Event Tickets
- Thursday (Oct. 27) Golf Outing - $150.00
- Friday Single Conference Rate (includes tradeshow, lunch, welcome reception and education sessions (no GM credit offered) - $375.00
- Friday Trade Show Access (includes lunch) - $135.00
- Friday Night Welcome Reception - $195.00
- Saturday Single Conference Rate (includes breakfast, tradeshow, lunch and education sessions (no GM credit offered) - $325
- Saturday Trade Show Access (includes breakfast and lunch) - $155.00
- Sunday Single Conference Rate (includes education sessions, lunch, dinner and entertainment (no GM credit offered) - $425
- Sunday lunch and dinner and entertainment event - $325.00
- Sunday Night Dinner and Entertainment Event - $255.00
Fees for the all inclusive tickets or individual tickets may be billed to your Best Western property statement or paid by credit card at the end of the registration process.
Late Fees, Cancellation & No-Show Policy
Late Fees & Registration DeadlineRegistrations will not be accepted online after Monday, Oct. 10. Registration fees increase by $200.00 if received onsite at the registration desk.
- Pre-Billed registration fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Additional registrations must be cancelled by Monday, Oct. 10 to avoid penalties.
- While the pre-billed registrations are non-refundable, we ask that you still cancel your registration if you cannot attend.
- Cancellations must be submitted by emailing email@example.com no later than Monday, Oct. 10.
- NO SHOWS WILL BE BILLED to your property statement.