Online Registration (On or Before Monday, Oct. 10)Registration Fee: $805.00 per person
Additional Registrations: $805.00 per person
Late or Onsite Registration (After Monday, Oct. 10)First Registrant: $200 late fee + $805.00 (Pre-Bill)
Additional Registrations: $1,005.00
In accordance with Best Western Rules & Regulations 500.50 every property in the system is automatically billed a non-refundable registration fee ($805.00 for 2022) in the month prior to Convention. The first person to register from a property will satisfy the "Pre-Billed" registration fee and will not be billed again after registering.
Important Note for SureStayAs a SureStay, attendance is optional but very highly recommended. Additionally, the event fee is not auto billed for SureStay hotels. You will be billed if you attend, or you register and then no-show.
Fees for additional registrants from the same property will be billed on property statement after Convention.
What's included with each full registration:
- All business and educational sessions
- Breakfast on Saturday
- Lunch on Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- Admission to the Friday evening Welcome Reception
- Admission to the Sunday night dinner and entertainment event - (see details on event no-show policy below).
What's NOT included with the full registration:
- Hotel accommodations
- Sessions noted as "Pre/Post Optional Workshops". These sessions may require separate registration and/or fees.
Late Fees, Cancellation & No-Show Policy
- To cancel your registration, please email the BW Conferences desk at email@example.com. Please include the registrant name, property name, and property number of the registrant cancelling.
- Additional registrations will be refunded only if the cancellation is received prior to Monday, Oct. 10. No-shows will also be billed.
Late Fees & Registration Deadline
Registrations will not be accepted online after Monday, Oct. 10. Registration fees increase by $200.00 if received late/onsite at the registration desk based on the registration information stated above.
Sunday Night Dinner & Entertainment Event No-Show Fee
Implemented in 2013, all attendees that select a reserved seat for the event and DO NOT attend the event, will be billed a $150.00 no-show fee on their property statement. If you do not attend and do not select a seat you will not be billed.
- Pre-Billed registration fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Additional registrations must be cancelled by Monday, Oct. 10 to avoid penalties.
- While the pre-billed registrations are non-refundable, we ask that you still cancel your registration if you cannot attend.
- Cancellations must be submitted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, Oct. 10.
- NO SHOWS WILL BE BILLED to your property statement.
Please contact email@example.com if you have questions regarding registration.
Event InformationDates: October 28-30, 2022
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Huntington Convention Center
300 Lakeside Ave E, Cleveland, OH 44113
Hotels: See Hotel Information page for details.